Joint Club Event – Pints & Pinot for Polio – Wednesday October 27th 5:30-7:00
Meet the Pros is coming – November 16th
The Object of Rotary
The Object of Rotary is to encourage and foster the ideal of service as a basis of worthy enterprise and, in particular, to encourage and foster:
- FIRST: The development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- SECOND: High ethical standards in business and professions; the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations; and the dignifying of each Rotarian’s occupation as an opportunity to serve society;
- THIRD: The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian’s personal, business, and community life;
- FOURTH: The advancement of international understanding, goodwill, and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
The Four-Way Test
The Four-Way Test is a nonpartisan and nonsectarian ethical guide for Rotarians to use for their personal and professional relationships. The test has been translated into more than 100 languages, and Rotarians recite it at club meetings:
Of the things we think, say or do:
- Is it the TRUTH?
- Is it FAIR to all concerned?
- Will it build GOODWILL and BETTER FRIENDSHIPS?
- Will it be BENEFICIAL to all concerned?
The Rotary Club of St Simons Island
Benefiting the community and our world through action, integrity, service, and fellowship.
The Rotary Club of St Simons Island is the largest, most active and well-known service organization in the community. We are a leadership organization working together to make a difference. Our members include local business, nonprofit, professional and civic leaders. We form lasting friendships through our shared Rotary experiences including weekly meetings with interesting speakers, committee meetings and projects, social events and group service projects within our community and internationally.
Diversity & Inclusion
Having a diverse and inclusive Rotary Club means we value and welcome individuals of all ages, cultures, ethnicities, and races to our Club. We invite younger people, women, and minorities who support Rotary’s values, ideals, and mission to join our members in service to our community, and we strive to give all members equal opportunities to serve as leaders within our Club.
Speaker: Katheryne Fields
Topic: GRSP Meet Exchange Student - Giulianna Sanches
September 21st 2021 at 12:30 pm
Speaker: Julie Martin
Topic: Signature Squares of Brunswick, Inc
September 28th 2021 at 12:30 pm
October 5th 2021 at 12:00 pm
October 5th 2021 at 12:30 pm
October 12th 2021 at 11:00 am
Speaker: Cosby Johnson
Topic: Georgia Chamber of Commerce
October 12th 2021 at 12:30 pm
Spray 8-24-21.pdf - 1 MB 08/23/2021
Spray 8-17-21.pdf - 1 MB 08/15/2021